Blue screen error occurs due to variety of reasons which constantly makes computer system unreliable. Once such blue screen error occurs because of 'bad pool caller' which signifies that there is some problem with your computer hardware or software application and should be fixed immediately to avoid heavy damages.
This article provides the detailed information about basic facts behind this error and methods to fix it manually as well as automatically.
Reasons behind 'Bad Pool Caller' Error:
Basically, it occurs due to Windows system file corruption (an important parameter responsible for overall health of your PC), resides under the 'Data Pool', a repository of important windows files allowing Windows to read them. When Windows fails to find any files which it needs to run, Windows crashes & reboot again and again.
There are many reasons behind Windows system file corruption, such as:
- Interrupted or unfinished Windows installation
- Hardware problem
- Damaged or corrupted registries
- Malware/Virus attack
- Faulty computer application
- Human errors
- Accidental deletion of booting files
Any of the aforementioned actions will end up with 'bad pool caller' error. So, avoiding occurrences of these nightmares could be best option to stay from blue screen errors due to 'bad pool caller'.
- Uninstall & Reinstall Affected Programs: Find the affected computer programs and uninstall them. However, if you need that program desperately, You are allowed to install a fresh copy of it. To uninstall any program, go to Start > control panel> add/remove programs.
- Look around Hardware: Many times we get this error due to any malfunctioned hardware such as bad hard drive, damaged RAM, faulty cables, malfunctioned chipset etc. which may prevents Windows to read settings or important files that it needs to start. You should start making sure that there is not any hardware problems like clicking noise from hard drive, broken cables or short circuit RAM.
- Windows Repair: This is indeed effective and powerful revolutionary steps which fix bad pool caller error automatically. You have to have Windows installation disc to repair Windows. Once you have the disc, follow the below explained steps:
a) Insert CD into CD ROM and boot system using it
b) Press 'R', when 'Welcome to setup screen appears'
c) Follow the onscreen steps & Windows repair will start. Your system will reboot automatically after process finishes.