NTFS stands for new technology file system, developed by microsoft corporation, is the main file system in windows operating system. NTFS plays a vital role in all the versions of windows operating system, which allows you to store and accomplish data in a synchronized way on your PC's hard disk. If the NTFS file system gets corrupted or deleted due to some reason, then all of the stored hard disk data becomes unreachable. Inaccessibility of data may create a serious problem for you. Numerous factors can be occurs behind the unapproachability of data, containing:
- Due to damage of windows operating system
- NTFS file system corrupted
- Deleted NTFS based hard disk partition and many more.
Hence, NTFS data recovery software is required to recover NTFS file system. The NTFS file system can be corrupted due to any one of the following reasons:
- Virus attacks
- Direct system shut down
- File system damage
- Master boot record corrupted
- System malfunction
- Files get corrupted, which is needed to load the operating system
- Accidental deletion of NTFS file system
NTFS data recovery software is a complete solution to recover formatted hard drives, and lost/deleted data from windows systems, based on NTFS/NTFS5 file systems. Data can be recovered, based on the condition of data loss.