Nowadays, as you know hard drives that are main source of storage in your computer. Sometimes these hard drives are subject to be data loss and corruption. In such type of causes you need to use hard drive recovery tools to recover your data back. Suppose, you switch on your computer and it reboot automatically and gives error messages. It happen when computer gets hanged middle of the booting process and showing no error message. This is probably a BIOS error that appears something like:
"DISK BOOT FAILURE, INSERT SYSTEM DISK AND PRESS ENTER"
“CMOS Battery State Low”
“CMOS Checksum Failure”
“K/B Interface Error”
BIOS(Basic Input Output System) is like a software that able to managing the basic function in computer system like keyboard control, booting, configuration of hardware components. It instructs your hardware to function and is not dependent on any OS. It plays a important role in your system and error may be the reasons of major system crash or corrupted hard drive. Than need to for hard drive recovery utility program.
- Misconfiguration BIOS.
- Loose connections inside your computer.
- Hardware installed is not compatible with your OS.
- Power supply not working properly.
All above mention causes would lead to loss your all the data that stored in your hard drive. To handle this situation we need to follow some serious of steps. It may be possible none of the tricks work, we will use a advance software to recover data from hard drive.
These are the various resolution steps that you can follow to fix the problem-
- See the error message and then try to find a solution to that cause.
- Clear the CMOS and reset the BIOS settings.
- Test your power supply because it can be the major cause of the problem.
- Reestablish every connection inside you computer.
- Check the hardware installed on your computer and see whether it is compatible with your OS.
If the issue is not resolve even after using above steps than you need to take help most reliable or advance hard drive recovery software in case the problem still as it is same and data can not be recovered. There is several free download software available on Internet which download absolutely free or some of them cost some amount of money and recover your lost data from hard drive.